Fear is a hard topic. Probably because it scares us. Ha see what I did there scares, fear, I’m funny. Anyways away from my pointless jokes to as some would see it as breaking the ice. This is my list.
Things I am afraid of …..
- Boats (fear of drowning)
- Bad Grades
- Being seen as dumb
- Being bad at something
- Commitment in general
- Letting my parents down
- Not graduating
- Never Going to college
- Not achieving any of my goals
- Someone finding out what goes on in my head
- Being in love
- Being Gay
- Being left behind
- Being forgotten
- Losing myself in the person I am trying to make other people see
- Someone hating me for my beliefs
- Waking up every morning for the rest of my life feeling alone
- Feeling life isn’t worth it anymore
- My anxiety controlling me
- Someone finding this and using it against me for the rest of my life
- Having someone I love hate me for something I can’t control
These are only some of my fears and writing them down feels like this weight lifted off my shoulders. A lot of these things might happen to me and it’s okay. I will be strong enough to survive. Being able to show the world without fear is even better. You should try it. Even if it’s just writing a little list down. You don’t have to show anyone.